All CSM courses are taught by Certified Scrum Trainers. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team.
This two-day Certified ScrumMaster course provides the foundations of Scrum practices and Agile thinking for your team including the ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, and Management (Project Managers and other Management members). On completion of the course and a successful completion of a post-course online evaluation at Scrum Alliance, you will be registered as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) with a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance.
How Learnovative is different?
We do not just train you and leave there after, we believe in long term relationship and we are strongly committed for your success. So even after the training is complete, we will be along with you to support in multiple ways, as listed below.
- We are #1 in AP and Telangana for Agile and Project Management training space
- We have every month CSM workshops, so you hvae flexibility to choose which batch you want to join
- We have trained close to 1500 for PMP and around 1200 for Agile trainings (CSM, ACP, CSPO, SAFe, ...)
- We believe in practical and interactive training and we strictily follow the same
- You will get 100% score in CSM exam through our training and support in first attempt
- Our trainers are industry practitioners, not just trainers
- Our trainers are international speakers
- We conduct our workshops only on weekends so that you can plan better
- We believe in VALUE rather than VOLUME
- We support for the next level certifications such as CSP, CSC, SAFe after the CSM
- Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Requirements Analysis
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs
- Sprint Planning, Execution, Review, and Retrospectives
- What does "Done" mean?
- Technical Debt and other pitfalls
- Release planning based on empirical measurement
- Setting Up Resources
- Scrum in multiple-team organizations
Each of the above concepts will be explained by Faculty through interactive and practical examples.
PMI-ACP Credential Holder can claim 16 PDUs under Category B to maintain certification