Academic projects is an extension to the “Technical Training”. The objective of
academic project is to provide real time hands on experience to our participants
on the technology that they learn in the technical training. Most important and
frequently used concepts such as front end development, validations, business layer
programming, database programming etc will be implemented through a project.
The world is getting so dynamic now and most of the customers are looking towards
Agile methodologies. Hence, we also provide a high level training in Scrum methodology
before the projects gets initiated. We create small teams from our group of participants
and help them execute the project using Scrum methodology.
Our approach for the academic project
- We start with proper requirements analysis and documentation in the form of product
- Product roadmap and release planning
- Sprint planning
- Prioritizing the stories (requirements) for the current sprint
- Estimate the stories in the form of story points
- Defining the “Definition of Done” and “Acceptance Test Cases”
- Implement the stories as per the sprint planning done
- Conduct retrospective to know what went well, what went wrong in the sprint
- Make lessons learned from the sprint retrospective
- Continue with next sprint
We provide close support to each individual in the team during their project implementation
to enhance their understanding on both technology and the Agile methodology.
If you are looking for more information
or a face to face meeting to discuss your training needs, please contact: